Saturday, February 1, 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Valentines Day Facebook Status Updates

Valentine is a special day to express your feelings if you are in love with someone. Get the valentine Facebook status and share it on your wall. Tag your beloved in your Facebook valentine status and enjoy. This site is the place to read valentines day Facebook statuses. Here we keep adding valentine messages. Keep visiting our site we daily add Facebook valentine wishes. This year on Valentine’s Day 2014 tell this to the person you love that you really love him/her. There are many ways to express this wonderful feeling and everyone has his/her own style to show the emotions. Valentine quotes and sayings are available on many sites over the internet. Thousands of valentine texts messages sms are sent on this day. You can brighten the day of your beloved by making him/her smile with valentine day jokes and funny valentine poems. Valentine greetings can be used to impress someone. Give valentine wishes with flowers. Send valentines day messages on 14th of February to the special someone!


Valentines Day Facebook Status Updates

I was grateful for the fact that Facebook now groups similar posts (i.e. "10 of your friends posted about Valentine's Day"), so I can just skip past them. Unfortunately, I have friends that can't spell 'Valentine'. LOL

Love is not having someone give you the world. Love is creating a whole new world together. Happy Valentines Day

If you don't have a valentine, hang out with your friends, don't go looking for someone. When it's right, they will come to you.

Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you.

You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I just want nothing else but to be with you on Valentine’s Day and forever after.

I consider myself to be the luckiest woman on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the most precious jewel of this world. It’s you, my love. You are the only thing that looks good on me.

I Love Three – I Love Three, This all that I can say, it is my vision in the night, My dreaming in the day.

I just wanted to tell you, on this very special Valentine’s Day: I’m exceptionally thankful you lowered your standards enough to date me.

Valentines Day is so fake. If you love someone, you’ll treat him/her special every day. Not once out of 365 days.
Use these valentines day status to update on Facebook and share on Facebook, twitter, Google+ etc. Send Valentines Day status to your boyfriend or girlfriend and make them happy. You can send happy valentines day status on whats app, we chat, Skype etc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment