Saturday, February 1, 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Valentines Day 2014 Quotes Greetings Wishes Status


Valentine's Day Quotes , Poems and Wishes will surely touch his/ her heart. Wish your beloved person with heart touching valentines quotes and valentines poems. Express your unsaid feelings to your beloved through poems and quotes. Express your love to your beloved with valentines day e-cards on Valentines's Day. Here i wrote some good valentines quotes and valentines poems and uploaded valentines day e-card.








For this Valentines day,I don't have much money,No rings, or a car, or a special necklace, What I instead decided to give you is something priceless,It's something every girl ..........
 It's Valentines DayJust thought you'd like to know by the wayThis is the day where everyone tries to win someone's heartAnd hope there's doesn't fall apartThey send letters and ......... 
 Happy Valentines Day to youJust for some reason I know that it trueWith all of our beginningsCame with endingsWith all of our startsWe fell apartBut we stayed together through ........
  When you see God at the gates to Heaven,He will ask if you have found true love?You will say no I didn't,It is then he will look at you strange,You will ask what's wrong and he will say,If you didn't find true love, Then why do you have two hearts?At this time you will remember,That it was me who gave you,
My heart forever...
  • "When I look into your eyes I see a special person inside with so much to give, one who take so little, but one that has a lot to gain. You have gained my heart because you have lifted my trust in love. You are sweet and most desired."

  • "People wonder why I smile when I'm asleep, it is because you were in my dreams. They also wonder why would I frown when I'm awake, it is because you were only available in my dreams, until you showed up in this reality, in my life.......that is when I smiled, a smile you created, a smile that has meaning, a smile that is created because of your existence."
  • "I can't say that I've fallen in love with you right now because I had already fallen in love with you when we first met, when I first laid eyes upon your cute face, your smile had brighten up my day so much that I could see flashes of it after nightfall, the fall within nights that I wish you were there."
  • "On the feast day of Saint Valentine,we give thanks for all the love in our lives.I am so grateful to have your friendship and to know that you’ll always be there.Here’s wishing you every happiness,and all the love in the world.Happy Valentine’s Day! "

  • "You are sweet, you are kind,I’m so glad to call you mine.You are handsome, you are tall .You’re the best boyfriend of all.And today I just want to say,Happy Valentine’s Day! "


0 comments:

Post a Comment